Windows 10 Black screen after click the Power button or shutting the lid of the laptop

Zohidjon

Hello everybody!
From the beginning I have to tell that all configuration have been applied in Power Management in Control Panel. Once I have made my laptop dual boot with Linux - Ununtu. Everything started then that, at least I think. The screen does not turn on when I open the lid or click the Power button after shutting the lid or clicking the power button. It happens very differently: a) immediately after shutting the lid or clicking the button or b) after some hours.
I removed Ubuntu. But it didn't help. I have tried re-installing windows 2-3 times. But these did not help either.
I am anticipating that it is related to EFI system and I am thinking if I am able to configure something in it I can get rid of this problem. Because I have noticed that user configurations which are in previous windows systems are saved into my new installed Windows 10. But I do not have access to this partition as I have this message:
1672456854961.png

Morever I have some Ubuntu boot options in BIOS settings. I want to remove these options from BIOS. Still I am thinking these settings are also in EFI system.
Does anybody encounter with this kind of problem? Or do you have any suggestion to handle this problem.
Thanks!

Back
Chat with our AI Assistant ×